Bee Technology & Research Hub is an IT firm (startup) in Bangladesh.
• Investigating user experience design requirements for our suite of digital assets.
• Developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the brand.
• Producing high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes. • Designing UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and widgets for our digital assets.
• Collaborating with the Tech, marketing, and internal and external designers to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the digital user.
• Providing advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities in order to analyze and predict user behavior.
• Adhering to style standards on typography and graphic design.
• Graduation from any discipline. Flexible for the right candidates.
• Proven experience as UX designer or similar role
• Proven work experience of User research.
• Familiarity with interaction design & information architecture.
• Excellent understanding of basic design principles, including, but not limited to typography, color, balance, information hierarchy and attention to details
• Proficient in design software (eg. Sketch, Photoshop, Invision, Zeplin, Abstract, etc)
• Translate requirements into concepts and elegant user experience design
• Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies Additional Information
• Understand the product vision, business objectives, and overall strategy
• Understand the customer pulse & their needs
• Ability to take input & feedback
Drop your cv/resume attached with cover letter to email@example.com